Thursday, September 17, 2009

My First Cardigan




I am working on knitting my first cardigan ever, really my first sweater ever. I normally just make up my own accessories, I never go off a pattern, so this has been a new experience for me. It's actually been really fun, and I can't wait to wear it.
I'm making this cardigan in turquoise, without any buttons. We'll see how it turns out. I found the pattern, for free, on this great website. You can get a ton of free vintage knitting patterns there. Enjoy, I can't wait to finish this one and see how it turns out, then make another one!!!!

OH, and to be honest, I got the inspiration from the movie Edge of Love. I have been waiting for it to come out, and I have been looking at a bunch of pictures from the movie, and the girl's clothes are so CUTE, and hello, look at their cardigans! PS: I will be out of town starting tomorrow, and I'll be back Tues., so enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment