Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Lyra Legwarmers




The Golden Compass Movie

Lets all put on our Lyra Legwarmers and take a trip to Svalbard. Who's with me??? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm referring to the movie The Golden Compass, which is great. I am currently reading the trilogy by Philip Pullman His Dark Materials.
The Golden Compass is the first book in the trilogy. If you haven't read it, check it out, it's really imaginative, and you'll feel like you're on a great adventure the whole time. I just posted The Lyra Legwarmers onto Etsy today. They are super warm and soft, and will be perfect for someone who loves cold weather adventure.


On a different note, I thought I would let everyone know that I am finishing up my Bachelors Degree online. I have 135 college credits already, but no Bachelors to show for it, just an Associates of Art Degree. So.... long story short, I am going to get my B.A. in Early Childhood Education. It should only take me one more year, and I'm super excited. So you might see a lot more Early Childhood links and info coming soon, but I am still going to continue with my knitting and crocheting. Here are a few great sites I found the other day regarding Early Childhood Education, parenting, etc. Great for parents and teachers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment