Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Anya Scarflette



I have started making some new Fall scarflettes, and here is the newest creation, The Anya Scarflette, and I just loaded it onto Etsy. I have a bunch of new legwarmers too that I will be loading on in the near future.
My Forest Cowl was featured in a blog yesterday and you can check it out HERE
I have also been shipping some of my accessories to a store called Bento in Honesdale, PA. They just opened and they seem to be doing really well. If you check out her flickr site you will see that it's like walking into a real live Etsy store. My dream come true, I only wish I lived closer so I could go shopping there. She hasn't posted any pictures of my accessories yet, but as soon as she does, I will post it here. The way she displays the merchandise is really creative and intriguing. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment