Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lakes, Poppies and Knits, OH my!!!


























































We have found a new, gorgeous place to take the dog swimming. It starts with a short and pretty nature trail and ends at this lovely reservoir. There were dragonflies (Damselflies) everywhere at this reservoir. I think they were damselflies because they were really small, and dragonflies are usually larger. They were the brightest blue I've ever laid my eyes on.
The poppies are going crazy here, and they are slowly spreading to the other side of the house, I wish they could last all summer. Oh and that crazy red plant is Kinnikinnick. Isn't it the most lush, deep red color you've ever seen???
And... I have been loading some summer fingerless mittens onto Etsy that I have had made for awhile. I also loaded some new crocheted scarves and headbands. Enjoy your Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment