Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scarflettes Scarflettes Scarflettes

The Simple Shrug I'm knitting


Green rain boots from Target, yippy!!!






The spiral scarflettes that I designed seem to be the most popular style that I've created so far, so I am cranking them out! They are really fun to make too. I just ordered a ton of new yarn, in lots of new colors that I haven't used before, so I can't wait to start on that! It's snowing here, huge fluffy flakes, so I am cozying up with the dog and knitting and knitting and knitting.

I have been dreaming of a pair of green rain boots for awhile now, and I finally bought some HERE at Target online.

I have also been trying to knit my own shrug off of a pattern I found on some yarn I bought. HERE is the pattern. So far so good, except my gauge is a little off, so it's going to be a little bigger than I expected, but I think it will still be cute. I'll post some pictures when I'm done. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment